Thursday 7 January 2016

January Playlist 🎶

Hey lovelies! I've done so many Playlist Posts on this blog so I've decided from now on : I'm only going to do a playlist every two months. I'm going to start it off with My January Playlist! This is new and old music : I don't have a specific taste in music as you've probably seen a lot before! 




Dyllan ft Tyga - Firecracker
Jess Glynne - Take Me Home
Adele - Hello
Sammy Wilkinson - Aye Ma
Shawn Mendes - I Know What You Did Last Summer
Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
The Weeknd - The Hills
Silento - Watch Me (Whip/NaeNae)
Ed Sheeran - Photograph
One Direction - History
Fetty Wap - 679 
Beyoncé - Single Ladies
Michael Bublè - Cry Me A River
Justin Bieber - Sorry
Fleur East - Sax
Little Mix - Love Me Like You
Drake - Hotline Bling
Sia - Alive

So that's My January Playlist which are mostly songs from the past year! 

Let me know in the comments : what's on your January playlist?! 




14 comments:

  1. I love Justin Bieber Love Yourself! I'm also a little bit obsessed with Jess Glynne Take me home <3

    Jodie xx // Little miss Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess Glynne is amazing and a little bit obsessed with Justin Bieber's songs in the charts right now...when did he get so good? lol
    Jess beautifulbreakable.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of The Weeknd. The Hills is hypnotic, really an atypical #1 song, isn't it? Yet it stayed at #1 for so many weeks in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really well put together. Love the mix of the songs, it's great! Thanks for sharing your playlist for this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I'm also quite obsessed with Love Me Like You!! You should totally try Secret Love Song by Little Mix as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. My pick goes to Adele - Hello. I can playback for many times without getting bored. Her voice is powerful and superb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This reminds me to download new songs. I don't really listen to mainstream music anymore so I don't know a lot of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a bit behind when it comes to music. Thanks to your playlist, I can start catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm essentially a fanatic of Adele.
    Sometimes I put her songs in loop and hear it for hours together.
    Her voice is soooooo mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love most of the songs in your playlist. Except for Bieber to be honest :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm getting bored of adeles hello now haha too overplayed

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see a lot of my favorites in your playlist. Our music taste seems to be very similar.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Been listening to most of the songs included on your list because we listen to billboard top charts on youtube most of the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Try putting this list as a Youtube list, embed it in your post so everyone can listen to your selection!

    ReplyDelete