Sunday 20 December 2015

Current Favourite Blogs || #Blogmas Day 20

Hey lovelies! I haven't done one of these kind of blog posts in so long and since it's coming towards the end of 2015, it sort of suited. This blog post is all about My Current Favourite Blogs : to be honest I don't read a lot of blogs but these ones are the ones I read daily.







I've only recently started to talk to Amy but her blog is literally one of my favourites. She's been doing #Blogmas and I've loved all of the posts she has done so far. She covers a wide range of topics on her blog : I really enjoy reading her beauty posts.


I've been reading Jodie's blog for a good while now and it's a blog that I always read. Jodie covers so many different topics but her Christmas Wish List post has been! 


Tanya is one of my favourite bloggers and youtubers. Her blog is one that I read nearly all the time. It has so many different topics and she's just amazing & such an inspiration. I really love her baking posts! I don't have her book yet but it's probably the only book that I would get that is by a Blogger/Youtuber.


I've known Tania a few months now and I love her blog : she is also a YouTuber. She covers a lot of different topics on her blog and I swear her posts are one of a kind. I also love the way she has her advertising packages as Gryffindor and all the rest from Harry Potter!

Let me know your favourite bloggers in the comments below!

ThatSoBekaah ox




8 comments:

  1. I love when bloggers celebrate other bloggers! Will definitely be checking these out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of Tania Michelle I will definitely be checking her out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry the comment posted before I had finished it. I like that she is geeky at heart which I most definitely am lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooo I've never checked any of these blogs out before so I will have to go see what I'm Missing since you're loving them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I probably check few of these blogs. It's nice you bring the other bloggers on your post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Bekah :D I love the other bloggers you've mentioned so I feel so happy that you included me too! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea for a blog post. How nice to share what you read and your favourites. I will check them all out :) Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete