Sunday 27 December 2015

2016 Movie Releases

Hey lovelies! This is a new kind of post that I'm doing : it's one of the first of it's kind. This post is all about 2016 Movie Releases which I cannot wait for and all that. I will be putting the release dates as Ireland and the United Kingdom's ones.




THE JUNGLE BOOK 

I actually love the really old movie, so I cannot wait for the new one. This is one of the all-time favourites of literally everyone and this one has an amazing cast. The cast includes : Scarlett Johansson, Idris Elba and Bill Murray to name a few. This is released 15th of April 2016.


FIFTY SHADES OF BLACK

As you can probably guess from the name that it's to do with " Fifty Shades of Grey " which it is. This movie is a parody of the other movie and it looks hilarious. This is released on the 29th of January 2016.


BATMAN VS SUPERMAN : DAWN OF JUSTICE

I'm not a big Superhero fan but this movie just looks amazing and pretty interesting. It has such an active vibe to it : which I love as it probably won't be slow to get into. This is a top movie to go and see if you are a fan of either! This is released on the 25th of March 2015.


TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES : OUT OF THE SHADOWS

I loved the first movie they put out of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : I've been a fan of the cartoons since I was a little kid but these movies are a massive step up. I hope that this movie lives up to the first one : it should do as it has most of the same cast including Megan Fox, Tyler Perry, Johnny Knoxville and much more. This is released on the 3rd of June 2016.


THE LEGEND OF TARZAN

This is another old movie that I loved as a kid and I hope that this movie lives up to it : in this day and age it'll probably be 100% better with the technology etc. It is based on the old movie : it's a remake. This is out on the 1st of July 2016.


JUMANJI

This movie is still in production and nothing has been released about it really : so it's all a surprise. I loved this movie when Robin Williams was in it, years ago : so I hope they find someone amazing to fill his space. This is being released on Christmas Day 2016.


ThatSoBekaah ox







6 comments:

  1. I'm pretty freaking excited about the new Jumanji movie because I had no idea about it! 😍

    xo, Kimberly
    http://www.blogsfordays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for it to come out to be honest! Was one of my favourite movies as a kid!

      Delete
  2. They are releasing a new Jumanji movie!?! That's just crazy! My kids love the first one so this one will be a hit for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I hope they find someone that's just as good as Robin Williams!

      Delete
  3. I will look forward to the Tarzan movie, I loved it as a kid :) Fifty Shades of Black should be funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tarzan ad that's out : makes it look amazing! 😍 X

      Delete