Monday 23 November 2015

Places I Want To Visit

Hey lovelies! I've been wanting to do this post for ages because it's sort of a Travel Goals Post which I am longing to travel in reality. This post is going to be all about the Places I Want To Visit : I know in reality, I won't be able to visit all of them! 






NEW YORK, USA

This is a place where I would love to visit either for Christmas or St Patrick's Day : It just seems like a place to go for either of them occasions. I would love to go and see the 9/11 Museum and the memorial park also as I love history. Also NYC is amazing for shopping so it has to be a shopping lovers dream!

AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND

There is only really one reason why I want to go to Amsterdam and that's to go and see Anne Franks House : I was obsessed with Anne Franks story when I was a young girl and I still love her story so visiting her house would be a massive experience!

BONDI BEACH, SYDNEY

I love the show Bondi Rescue and it has just made me want to go to here! The beach just looks amazing : I don't like beaches but I would love to go and visit here to see the beach and meet the lifeguards.. It would be an amazing place to go and film some YouTube videos!

CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
I'm such a big animal lover so I've always wanted to go to South Africa or even just Africa to go on a proper Safari and seeing the animals in their proper surrounding is just an experience that I would honestly love to have!

CABO SAN LUCAS, MEXICO

Now this is the party capital of Mexico and after seeing a lot of people going there with college friends or even just friends has made me just want to go and experience it for myself. I don't know if I would like all the partying but lounging around the pools etc would be for me!

DISNEYLAND, PARIS 

I've been to Disneyland Paris before and I loved it without a doubt. I really do want to go back and hopefully it'll be soon! It's one of the best places I've been! 

ThatSoBekaah ox








30 comments:

  1. I can't wait to do more traveling! I love to travel but having little ones at home makes it a bit difficult. One day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to go to Amsterdam too. I do hope you get to visit New York though, it's where I'm from :) Consequently, I've been to Dublin once, but would still like to go back and explore more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New York is great! I've only been in the summer though but think it would be lovely around Christmas :) Really want to visit Amsterdam too!

    Amani x
    amanilyrical.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to visit Mexico as I find Aztec and Mayan culture fascinating and have always wanted to visit the ruins. What are you posting about next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many fantastic places (although I've only been lucky enough to visit Disneyland Paris). NY and Amsterdam would be the dream (for pretty much the exact same reasons as you)! x

    Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. let's see - I would love to go back to Beverly Hills - and to Miami Beach, Florida - BOTH places I loved to visit

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun list! I would love to go to Ireland and New Zealand. I would also love to do a travel around the USA type of trip too, but not sure I can take a year off to do it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Disneyland Paris would be a fun place to visit! I love New York! It's so much fun! Especially at Christmastime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you - I haven't been to a lot of locations - but I sure want to visit them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These all sound like great places to visit. I don't have any places on my list because I'm such a homebody, but I would like to visit New York sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know what is magical at St. patrick's Day? San Antonio! They turn the river green!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not traveled for a while, but I hiope to travel again soon. This is a great list. I'd like to visit Cape Town and Disneyland, Paris, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great fun list and New York is also in my wish list where I'm going to plan a trip in December!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have an amazing list here, I would love to go to Paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. New York is lovely. I went there for a school trip during the summer, but it's so cool to see all of the places in person that you've seen on tv!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been the NYC at Christmastime and it really is nice. In fact, we were there 3 days before Christmas and the city was so quiet, the subways almost empty, it was almost like having the city to ourselves! But Times Square at night was still something to see!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I actually didn't know Disneyland Paris existed until this post! Definitely one of my travel goals now, too. I haven't been to NY either but we are moving relatively close in the next year so I know I will someday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been to NYC but that's it. I totally want to go to all these other places too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. When we lived in Maryland, I really wanted to visit NYC during December. There is something about the tree and windows that just calls to me. However, going there without another adult and 3 young boys in tow made sure it didn't happen. Some day though....

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a great list. I have visited New York before and would love to visit again. I would love to visit Amersterdam

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can tell you from experience that new york is great!!! You must go there if you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to visit Holland someday. My mom was born there and still has family there.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to go to Paris, Australia, and Hawaii. Traveling to some super exotic places would make me too nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such an amazing list! My bucket list is just one place right now. I just want to go to Peru!

    ReplyDelete
  25. A great list!!! I love to travel and I have so many places on my bucket list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Holland is AMAZING. It is worth every penny it takes to get there! Seriously! You would love it. I stayed in a small town in Holland and we took the train into Amsterdam. It was great. What a wonderful list! Traveling makes life so much better! LifeAsLex

    ReplyDelete
  27. I was able to go to NYC this year and it was amazing. I'd love to visit the Pacific Northwest one day.

    ReplyDelete
  28. NYC is absolutely AMAZING! I would LOVE to visit Croatia, Turkey, and Egypt!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Those are some great places. NYC is definitely a must do in your life. I went a couple of months back and it was so fast paced and awesome. Also It's on my bucket list to go there on NYE and watch the ball drop. I LOVE bondi beach, they have a salad/pasta bar along the front that does the most amazing greek salad and tuna pasta, ooh how I miss that place. If you've already done Disneyland Paris you should aim for florida, it's much bigger and so much better. :) great post, I now feel like I need to do something like this :)

    Hayley \\ Highway Twenty Nine

    ReplyDelete