Wednesday 4 November 2015

My Opinion On Essena O'Neil

Hey lovelies! This topic is such a big topic in the Social Media world over the past day or two including newspapers and news stations all across the world. This is just My Opinion On Essena O'Neil. I've read over things a lot of times before I've done this post.




Most of you have probably heard all about Essena O'Neil on Facebook, Twitter and the news! She's a model and Instagram Famous girl who has been well known for a number of years - I think it was from the age of 14 but now she's 19, you think she would know better.

Essena put up a few videos saying that she's quitting social media, everyone that influences people on it are fake and much more - I don't want to get into detail about it because it's literally all lies and covers up. I know people feel sorry for her etc but it's such a massive PR Stunt.

She said she was quitting social media - deleted all of her Instagram posts but she's still posting YouTube Videos and Blog Posts, so she hasn't actually quit. Since she's gained over 400,000 followers in the past day because she's gone viral - she hasn't actually quit social media and in fact she's setting up a new website and is still posting.

Now two of her good friends have come out on YouTube with a video { Nina and Randa } which shows that she blamed them for what she became and what she is now and much more.

In my whole opinion is that it is a massive PR Stunt and its actually working as she is gaining money from donations and people know who she is now - I didn't know who she was before this and now I definetly don't want to know her. She is one of the most fake person that I've seen online in the past few months.

 Let me know in the comments below on what you think about the whole situation!

ThatSoBekaah ox




No comments:

Post a Comment