Sunday 1 November 2015

Favourite Instagram Accounts


Hey lovelies! I haven't done My Favourites posts in a while and my last one was My Current Favourite Bloggers, so I thought I would change it up for this post. This post is all about My Favourite Instagram Accounts that I follow and love! 




GlitterInfatuatiom - I've been loving this Instagram for the past few weeks! Her make up looks for Halloween and just normal make up have been amazing. She's one of the accounts I check all the time. 


JanetNewenham - Janet is always on her travels and I love seeing her pictures from them. I have a longing to travel and even more now that I'm following her on Instagram! 


LucyRaw_Music - I've only started following Lucy {Kate} for a week or so now because she's literally body goals! She's the inspiration for myself to loose weight and get myself back on track! 


LosAngeles_Community - As most people know I'm in love with Los Angeles so this account fills my love for LA! They upload some amazing pictures of Los Angeles! 


AmandaSperoni - Amanda was my blogger and YouTuber of the month of August so I had to mention her in this post. Her makeup tutorials and looks are amazing. She has some amazing talent and if you don't follow her, you should! 



Let me know in the comments if you follow any of these or your favourite Instagram Accounts! 

ThatSoBekaah ox









No comments:

Post a Comment