Saturday 3 October 2015

The Friday Feeling 🎉

Hey lovelies! I can't believe that it's the end of another week & the start of a new month - this post is a part of a series called The Friday Feeling! Each week I'll be going into more detail about stuff that means a lot to me. 


• Photo Curtesy of @LosAngelesPic on Twitter •

When I was around 14/15 years old, I knew there was something " different " about me as such - I would react to things differently, I wouldn't understand things as much as others other, I would get quiet obsessed with a lot of different things. I knew I wasn't like anyone else in my year as such, I iust couldn't put my finder on it. 

As I got older, I started to see it more especially around people the same age as me - I would do things totally different than others would do it. Some of the other struggles while growing up were - learning how to dress myself properly, my speech as I had a really bad stammer { you wouldn't really notice it now } & my attention spam. 

In my late teens I found out I had Aspergers - it was a big shock but I kind of seen it coming, as such - as I knew I was different. I had a mild case of it and it doesn't affect me as much as it does with other people! I didn't know what to think of it at first as I was ashamed. I did a lot of research on it and I looked up facts, information & more on the Internet! 

Over the first few months I was ashamed and had no clue what to do, or what was going on. As time went on, I found out that it wasn't uncommon and a lot of famous & smart people had it! 

Now I have no problem talking about it and I feel that it's a topic or type of autism that people don't really know about. It's a part of me that I can't really change! I hope to change people's outlook on Aspergers with my blog and YouTube! 

Let me know in the comments if you've heard about it or thoughts on this post! 

ThatSoBekaah ox 







No comments:

Post a Comment