Sunday 8 November 2015

October Favourites

Hey lovelies! I am back with another Favourites Post and this time, it's my October Favourites but I don't have much so there may be stuff from the past few months too.

All of the products that are mentioned in this post have been bought by me unless stated otherwise.





Beauty Favourites

Inglot YSM Cream Foundation // This foundation is taking over my love from the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation. This foundation is just so light weight and has really good coverage. I bought this foundation on a whim and by god I'm glad I did as it's a product that I will be continue to buy once it's empty.

Naked Basic's Palette // This palette has been on my favourites a number of times before and I'm in love with it. It's one of the best things I have bought myself  - I would never buy the bigger version as the smaller one has all the shades you need.

Music Favourites

Justin Bieber - Sorry // I'm not a big fan of Justin Bieber but his recent music has to be some of the best music he has put out and the best music of 2015. This song just gets to me and it has such a good beat and tune to it.

Adele - Hello // Adele is seriously back with a bang with the years that she's had off! This song has to be the song of 2015! Her voice is way stronger now and it's just amazing. She's still singing about love and it's kind of depressing but this song has gotten to me and it's always on repeat.

Macklemore - Downtown // This song is just such a catchy song and it's a song that will bring the beat up no matter what. Macklemore has a lot of different artists on this tune but it just seems to go together. 

Other Favourites

Abduction (2011) // This is a movie that I've just loved - it came out in 2011. I've only watched it once but Lily Collins is one of my favourite actresses - she's amazing in this movie.

The Walking Dead // This program is seriously back with a bang and it's one of the better seasons that they've put out in the past few years.

Lush // I'm not a big fan of the smell of the shop but they do have some amazing products that are currently in the shops and especially in the Oxford Street Shop in London.

Let me know in the comments below - what's in your favourites for the month of October.

ThatS0Bekaah ox





No comments:

Post a Comment